Thursday, June 28, 2007

60% chance of rain

Welcome back to Magny-Cours in France for round eight of this year's Formula One season. Contrary to Tuesday's weather forecast, Sunday is now the most likely day to be wet, with thunder storms expected to grace the region, meaning a 60% chance of rain.The action will begin tommorrow morning wth heavy clouded skies. The rain, however, should escape the track, with a chance of only 20%. Temperatures will hit about 23°C, the coolest of the weekend. Saturday will feature much of the same weather, with cloudy skies and a 20% chance of rain. Temperatures will rise to 26°C, before dropping by a degree or two for Sunday.

No comments: