Google

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Kovalainen says


Renault rookie Heikki Kovalainen says he has stayed positive throughout his first seven F1 Grands Prix, despite a shakey start to the season. The 25-year-old Finn scored just three points in the first five races, but in Canada and USA took a further nine.




"I have never lost confidence, never let my head go down," Kovalainen told the BBC. "I have always believed things would come together for me and I was positive even in the difficult moments.""I always push to the limit, always attack and sometimes this year I've overstepped the mark," he added. "For me personally, nothing has changed. I came into F1 confident in my ability.""I am still improving every time I drive, learning and putting it into practice," he went on. "As we develop the car, that is showing in my race results."

No comments: